Feel & Look Great
July 19, 2014 | By Laura Viana da Silva from www.facebook.com
- Eat a Royal Breakfast: Set your body up right for the day ahead and ensure that you have a nourishing breakfast.
- Drink Plenty of Water: Make sure your body is replenished with generous amounts of water each day.
- Invest Time in Exercise Wisely: A shorter more intensive workout will get you a better result with less time invested. Build up a real sweat!
- Surround Yourself with Loveliness: Stimulate your senses and enjoy fresh flowers, incense, candles or a mix of your favourite visual and sensual treats.
- Indulge a Little: All things delicious are not necessarily bad for you. Enjoy some sumptuous chocolate or a wonderful cup of herbal tea.
- Get out and About: Use your feet on the street. Walking is a great way to relieve stress, reconnect with nature and fit in exercise hassle free.
- Wear a Smile: You will use less facial muscles smiling than frowning. Why not share a smile with others during your day?