Skin: My skin has become much drier in my 30s - just can’t seem to get enough moisture into my skin. HELP! Tried lots of really rich, heavy creams but they sit on the surface and make my face look like a reflective mirror. Very attractive.
In the week that you have been using Angelic Lily’s products, what changes have you noticed in your skin?
After a few days of using the creams my skin stopped feeling dry and looked well hydrated again. This was a nice surprise because I didn’t need to use very much at all for my skin to be satisfied ;-)
Do you have a favourite product from the range that you felt worked best on your skin?
The moisturiser was the best for me because dryness was my enemy. The cleanser also helped prepare my face to take in the moisturiser better by totally removing makeup and build up off my skin.
How would you sum up your experience of using Angelic Lily's skin care range?
Now I understand why natural botanicals are superior to chemical products on skin – they actually work and my face loved it.
9 out of 10
Angelic Lily's 10 point rating scale:
* 9-10 Angelic Lily is the perfect natural range for my skin
* 7-8 My skin felt nourished with noticeable improvements
* 5-6 My experience was neutral - not great, not bad
* 3-4 I didn't experience any benefit or improvement in my skin
* 1-2 Angelic Lily didn't suit my skin at all